All You Need To Know About Stick Pack Pouch?
What is a Stick pack pouch?
Stick pack pouch comes from its name indicates,”stick” format,the quantity of its content is not standard, that is to say that each product or brand chooses the ideal dosage.
Now single-dose or unit-dose packaging become popular with the arrival of stick pack pouch,with its arrival,the errors of dispensing drugs have been avoided and the costs have been optimized.
The stick pack is nowadays probably considered as the star single-dose format. For some sectors, it is not only a compact, practical and lightweight package, perfect for the consumer’s lifestyle; it is also modern, attractive and allows for a good brand image.
It is also important to understand that there are no limitations when packaging products with different finishes:
- solid units (e.g. candy).
What is the characteristics of stick pack pouch?
A stick pack is a structure, the packaging is therefore created thanks to a printed bobbin. You can see that it creates a “facing” used to apply the product’s graphic design, and a back where you can see the sealing of the reel and that contains secondary information.
Each stick pack is unique and reflects the personality of the brand and the product. Therefore, it knows no limitations with the possibility of choosing the width and height of the package and at the design level, it can print a large number of inks, have metallized finishes, transparencies… Every little detail counts!
What are various applications of stick pack pouch?
Below you will get the usage of stick pack pouches in different sectors and their general applications:
Food and beverages Industry
- Salt, pepper, spices, seasonings
- Sugar, stevia, sweetener, honey, jam
- Flour, baking powder
- Olive oil, sunflower oil, vinegar, soybean, salad dressings
- Soluble coffee, instant coffee, classic coffee, cocoa powder, cappuccino, tea
- Sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard
- Powdered drinks
Pharmaceutical and nutritional sector
- Anti-inflammatory drugs, analgesics, antipyretics, antithrombotics, etc.
- Antiseptic gel
- Food supplements
Dairy product industry
- Milk, powdered milk, fermented milk, kefir
- Liquid yogurt, lassi, cream
- Condensed milk
- Butter, margarine, ghee
- Fresh cheese, quark, paneer
- Ice cream
- Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner
- Tonic, moisturizing cream, serum, shave cream
Don't forget to share this post!
Stick Packing Machine Related Posts
Stick Packing Machine Related Products
Stick Packing Machine Related Videos
Tell us your raw material and project budget to get quotations within 24 hours.
WhatsApp Us: +86 189 7157 0951
Want the best price & newest pharmaceutical machinery buying guide,tips and trends sent straightly to your box?Sign up for Aipak’s monthly newsletter,we’re free for your consultation and Offer you the most suitable solutions!
The Buyer's Guide
- Capsule Filling Buyer's Guide
- Blister Packaging Buyer's Guide
- Tablet Counting Buyer's Guide
- Tube Filling Buyer's Guide
- Cartoning Buyer's Guide
- Gummy Making Buyer's Guide
- CO2 Extraction Buyer's Guide
- Empty Capsules Buyer's Guide
- Suppository Filling Buyer's Guide
- Tablet Coating Buyer's Guide
- Tablet Press Buyer's Guide
- Softgel Encapsulation Buyer's Guide
- 7 Importance Of Pharmaceutical Packaging In Different Applications You Must Know
- 6 Advantages You Must Know About Tablet Counting Machine
- 8 Advantages of Blister Packaging You Must Know
- 6 Critical Applications of Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
- 6 Stations You must Know to Improve the Filling Quality of Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
Tell us your material or budget, we'll reply you ASAP within 24 hours