Blister packaging is a typical packaging form of solid preparations, and the equipment used is called blister packaging machine. Blister packaging machine is a mechanical, multi-station, automatic packaging equipment for tablets, capsules, suppositories, pills and other solid preparations. It is mainly composed of unwinding, heating, forming, filling, heat sealing, stepping, printing, blanking and transmission and auxiliary systems. It completes blister forming, drug filling, aluminum foil sealing, typing and stamping, plate blanking and other work. Now let’s introduce the mold replacement, synchronous adjustment, failure analysis and the key points for use and maintenance during the operation of this machine.
1. Replacement of mold
When the blister packaging machine is working, the packaging form changes, such as the quantity, size, variety and specification of the packaging plate , then the mold and corresponding parts of the blister packaging machine need to be replaced.
General steps for replacing mold and corresponding parts: turn off the heating switch (to be replaced after the heating device and heat sealing device are cooled to room temperature), cut off the water source and air source, turn all switches to "0" position, remove the forming film and covering film, use the inching button to turn on each station to the maximum value, find out the parts to be replaced, and prevent useless disassembly ,and adjust synchronously after the replacement,last, press the inching button to make the machine run for a short time. Check the reciprocating motion. It is required to run stably and without impact.
2. Synchronous adjustment
In order to ensure the normal and effective operation of the machine, it is necessary to adjust the positions of the machine synchronously after changing the mold and corresponding parts. Synchronous adjustment is to accurately pull the formed blister diaphragm to each station through the step-by-step device, so that the sealing, typing, stamping, punching and cutting are carried out at predetermined positions, so as to ensure that the blister will not interfere with the corresponding mechanism and be squeezed at these positions.
The synchronous adjustment can be realized by two methods: one is to adjust the length and position of the membrane belt between the stations, the other is to adjust the installation position of the die roll.
3. Failure Analysis
Common faults of blister packaging machine mainly include poor blister forming, poor sealing of aluminum foil, irregular typing and stamping, etc.
4. Key points for operation and maintenance
Correct use and good maintenance are the premise and guarantee for the complete operation of the blister packaging machine, so as to extend the service life of the machine and obtain more economic benefits.
(1) before using the machine, carefully read the manual and relevant technical documents attached with the machine to understand the performance, structure, working principle and operation method of the machine, so as to prevent the accident of accidental damage to the machine during the work. Before start-up, the machine must be thoroughly and carefully checked to make sure whether all parts are in normal state, and the "inching" button shall be used for test run, and the machine can be started normally and put into use after confirming that there is no error.
(2) when the whole machine needs to stop working, press the "quasi stop" button, then the machine stops working, the punch and die of the punching device stop at the opening position, the sealing roll of the roller type blister packaging machine and the flat type blister packaging machine heating, forming, sealing plate and the forming board and sealing roll of the roller type blister packaging machine are automatically out of working state. Generally, do not use the "emergency stop" button, only in case of emergency. After using the "emergency stop" button, the punching device will stop at any position.
(3) The temperature of the cooling water flowing into the forming mould roll and film drawing roll of the roller type blister packaging machine, the forming mould and sealing mould of the flat type blister packaging machine, the forming mould of the roller type blister packaging machine and the active roll shall not be too low, otherwise the quality of the blister forming and sealing will be poor; the forming heating and heat sealing device of the blister packaging machine is working under the hot state.
(4) Forming die roll, forming die roll, film pulling roll, sealing die roll, sealing roll and feeding roll are important components of blister packaging machine. During storage and use, special attention must be paid to cleaning and maintenance. Do not contact with acid, alkali or other corrosive substances, do not bump and scratch the surface. During replacement, pay attention to cleaning the working surface and apply micro amount of lubricating oil to prevent dry friction. During normal operation Oil should also be added frequently. When there is dirt in the mesh on the sealing roller and plate surface, the copper brush shall be used for cleaning, and the steel brush shall not be used to avoid damage to the mesh.
(5) Before using the filling mechanism, the packed materials shall be cleaned first to prevent the irregular materials and sundries from sticking or waste plates in the filling process.
(6) The rotating part of the driving system of the blister packaging machine shall be regularly filled with lubricating grease, and the air control system, water cooling system, vacuum system and electric control system shall be in good working condition, so as to keep the water and air routes unblocked.
(7) When the blister packaging machine is not used for a long time, the water in the cavity of relevant parts such as molding and heat sealing shall be discharged in time, and the internal and external surfaces shall be wiped with clean soft cloth to prevent corrosion damage.